Monday 1 October 2012

you.should.know.more.




Hi, peace be upon you J
26th November, 1992 was a greatest day that my parents ever had! It was my birthday. Since I am their first child, my parents expected to have me as the one that will always give them happiness. They put a very high expectation to me - to be a successful one! My parents named me as NUR AFFIA. It was actually an Arabic name and just wanted to share that “NUR” means cahaya – lights and “AFFIA” means kesejahteraan – peace. Well, ‘lights of peace’. Such a great name, huh? Not forgotten, introducing you my dad, HELIMIN SAPING and my mum, HAMIAH HAJI KILAU. I really loved them! My life is totally empty without these two persons. Hmm, I’m from KUNDASANG, RANAU. I am MUSLIM, DUSUN and I’m proud of it!
I have six siblings and we’re all beautiful girls. I’m happy to have them in my life. Let’s see..
1.   ME ( Nur Affia, so called MIMIE )
2.   Nur Afeza ( pijaa )
3.   Nur Azwa ( ewa )
4.   Nur Azreen ( ayeen )
5.   Nur Azlin ( linlin )
6.   Nur Azianie ( yani )
Next, just want to share things that I really love to …
READING NOVELS, MAGAZINES, LISTENING TO A MOTIVATIONAL AND SPIRITUAL TALKS,  COLLECTING BOOKS,,
( I’M NOT GONNA MENTION THEM ALL..too many bah )
AND I AM..
TALKATIVE, ACTIVE, HIGH SENSE OF HUMOUR, GOOD LISTENER, SENSITIVE, LOVING AND CARING….

One thing that I want to highlight most is that..
Really happy to have you all, TESLian guys and girls

No comments:

Post a Comment