Thursday 13 December 2012


AN ENGLISH TEACHER - TO - BE 
( LET'S MARK ! )



We were given an essay by Miss Yoon entitled ‘A Scary Experience‘. It was an essay that written by her students.

When I read the essay, I found that the student have problem on expressing the real meaning of what she/ he wanted to express out with appropriate words. This problem really affects the students’ essay especially in constructing the sentences.

At first, I cannot understand what actually the student wanted to express. But then, I tried to read it repeatedly. The essay was actually still understandable. It was just that the student translated the sentences directly. Besides that, there were also some grammatical errors in this essay.


Therefore, my friends and I decided to give this essay 16/20.

  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment