Thursday 13 December 2012

OMG !! AN EARTHQUAKE !!!

I’M A SURVIVOR !!!!


My friends and I were asked by Miss Yoon to play the game. Well actually, this is not a game since it was stated there that nobody is keeping score. Somehow, we have to choose whether to be an aid worker, survivor or journalist.


Firstly, I chose to be a survivor in this game. When I first clicked at the ‘Survivor’ option, it started to show me some pictures on what actually happening and there was also a voice that telling me the situation. Then, i'd been asked to make a decision on what to do next? In this case, I realized that I have to make a very BEST decision as it may affects others.   

SO NEXT.......

When the time comes, I'm going to use this game to do some activities in my students' writing development skills. 

HOW? 

1. Ask my students to go back and try out this game.
* list down all the words that they did not understand from the game.


2. In the next class, I will ask them to sound off all the words that they've listed down and discuss the meaning.
3. I will ask them to write their very own experience as any of the role that they had chosen.

1 comment: