Thursday 13 December 2012

(: mini test :)


1 ) WRITE INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS FOR TWO WRITING ACTIVITIES BASED ON THE PICTURE : 



QUESTION 1 :

One of your friend from Peninsular Malaysia is having a family vacation in Kota Kinabalu. She needs your help to show her the directions to go to Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Hotel from Jalan Haji Saman. Write a short e-mail to show her the direction. Your e-mail must consists of 60 words.

QUESTION 2 :




2) YOU ARE TEACHING THE THEME 'ENVIRONMENT' TO A FORM THREE CLASS WITH INTERMEDIATE LEVEL OF PROFICIENCY. DESCRIBE ONE ACTIVITY ON HOW TO INTEGRATE THE FOLLOWING THINKING SKILLS INTO YOUR LESSON.

a) Analysis
b) Application





My title for the activity will be ' I LOVE RIVERS '

In order to expose and teach my students on ' ENVIRONMENT ' theme, I will bring some old newspapers that might contain the pictures of rivers in it. I will ask my student to find out the pictures of rivers and cut it off. Then, I'll ask them to paste in onto A4 papers.
Next, I will ask them to write The Advantages to keep the rivers clean  in order to build up their vocabulary and writing skills. 

1 comment: